To manage and oversee the Procurement function for COPSSC.
1. Ensure regulatory compliance by Procurement on Philippine laws and US Laws.
2. Endeavor to deliver year over year cost savings with managed third party relationships
3.Assist in development and execution of category/supplier strategies
4. Lead executive level conversations across assigned spend categories
5. Partner with appropriate stakeholders on sourcing activities which impact managed third party relationships
6. Ensures adherence as set forth by ESM / US Corporate Procurement on processes. Recommends guidelines/processes to become locally relevant (Philippine setting) without sacrificing risk management and regulatory compliance.
7. Manages Team growth and learning.
8. Ensures the team delivers cost effective solutions through strategic supplier sourcing, negotiation, contracting, and performance management.
9. All other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).