Director (Data Analytics and Workforce Management)
- Responsible for managing reporting, data analytics, workforce operations, skilling and access management, real-time incident/event and intraday performance management, forecasting, and development operations with the ability to partner across our global footprint to play a lead role in evolving our data and performance management strategies. The Director role operates as a senior leader within Capital One Philippines, and will play a critical role in developing and supporting the culture and strategy imperatives. The ability to actively lead the development of programs and policies aligned with the business objectives and corporate standards to ensure functional efficiency is expected. The responsibilities of strategic management will be realized through the direct support of a team of managers/professionals. Collaboration is also critical across the organization to further the function’s goals. The ongoing need to review and decide on issues that have significant impact on the organization remains a constant in our environment.
- Develops and leads the implementation of a long range strategic plan, including budget and service improvement to ensure that the function aligns with business objectives and corporate standards
- Ensures adherence to quality goals and performance by reviewing and interpreting results against operating plans and standards; Provides feedback and coaching to direct reports on interpretation of policies/objectives and approves changes in plans
- Maintains strong and collaborative partnerships across the organization to positively influence service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Conducts continuing study of the function, including best practices, to maintain the knowledge base of the function and to develop long range goals and programs
- Provides functional leadership to a team of managers/professionals, including hiring, mentoring, performance review, pay recommendations and administrative decisions; Maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility; Keeps function abreast on company-wide plans and progress
- Assumes other individual assignments and responsibilities as the Head of Operations may direct; Maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities
- Delivers in support of other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- College degree or with equivalent work experience
- 10 years of call center operations experience or an equivalent industry with at least 5 years experience in reporting, data analytics and workforce management
- At least 5-6 years of people management experience
- Ability to work well in a multicultural organization, with experience in leadership, negotiation, and influencing at senior levels
- Strong analytical skills for decision-making
- Results orientation with a bias for action, versatility, and adaptability
- Amenable to work in a Mid Shift schedule
- Amenable to work in Alabang as needed; Work set up is WFH
- Preferably with post-graduate units
- Direct leadership experience with retail banking and/or credit card customer service
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).