To perform day-to-day processing and payment of accounts payable transactions including travel and expense, fixed assets and all other company related expenses. To maintain accounting and financial records and reports, including financial statements and regulatory reports.
1. Performs invoice recording, processing and monitoring of the company’s payments and expenditures to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
2. Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiate/ensure business transactions are accurate and match to the purchase order submitted for authorization of purchase. Codes payable invoices with correct general ledger codes to ensure proper and valid entry into computer.
3. Runs audit reports, uploads expenses for reimbursement and for expense accruals. Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for accuracy.
4. Ensures timely and accurate reporting to BIR and PEZA, corporate tax and other relevant tax filings. On a monthly basis, produce reports for all month-end processing to ensure accurate accounting of all invoices outstanding at month-end.
5. Organizes and files all invoices and checks to properly maintain an orderly and accurate filing system.
6. May be assigned / rotated across related sub-functions including but not limited to sub-functions within Finance.
7. Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).