Principal HR Specialist (HR Business Partner)
- To assist the Manager/Sr. Manager/Director in Human Resources sub-function (HRBusiness Partnership).
- Manages assigned sub-function (HRBusiness Partnership)
- Provides strategic support to stakeholders and leaders in assigned lines of business on creation and delivery of key business objectives and overall talent strategy
- Manages talent and performance management processes including talent sessions, goal setting, performance calibrations and performance reviews
- Manages associate movements such as on-cycle promotions, promotable role assignments and lateral movements
- Manages and drives participation to associate surveys and provides results and analysis to leader
- Analyzes attrition trends and provides reports and analysis to leaders and stakeholders
- Stakeholder management. Consults with: (a) lines of business to ensure functional services are aligned with business requirements and corporate policies, (b) US counterparts to ensure outcomes and implementations are aligned with intended plans and design, and (c) third party entities such as vendors, government, etc., if applicable.
- Process improvement. Conducts scheduled and random audits to ensure compliance with all applicable corporate and legal laws andregulations.
- May be assigned / rotated across related sub-functions, including but not limited to sub functions within HR
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Background: College graduate or with equivalent relevant work experience
- Professional Experience: 5 years working experience in related discipline
- Skills Required: Strategic thinking; Strong stakeholder management, change management and project management skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Customer focused; Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Good judgment and decision-making skills; Ability to influence across all levels; Highly organized and able to work independently; Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite applications.
- Preferably graduate of Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration, or other related course
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).