Admin Support Assistant III
- To perform general office support and clerical duties following established procedures and detailed travel arrangements, create expense reports and disseminate information. As a team ambassador, you are proficient in writing and proof-reading with impeccable grammar and composition. In the assigned function, the Administrative Assistant performs an array of administrative functions critical to running an organization efficiently. You will strategically manage executives' complex schedules through prioritization and organization, as well as handle
- You will partner with multiple executives to handle administrative tasks ensuring they are able to spend their time, focus, and energy on highest priority to support the organization’s strategy and goals. A quick thinker, your flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. An Admin Assistant is expected to be resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work! As the gatekeeper and extension of your executive leaders, you will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens on the team. You are extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive and happy team.
- Managing daily calendars for multiple executives, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last minute changes.
- Coordinates travel and major meeting schedules for the Director and/or the function by preparing itineraries and liaises with Shared Services for hotel, airline, and ground transportation arrangements as well as on and off-site venue/logistics requirements
- Establishes and maintains record-keeping systems, especially for confidential files such as legal documents, personnel files, and meeting documentation
- Drive key team activities and events (such as all-hands meetings, team meetings, conferences, ordering supplies and social events
- Performs other general administrative responsibilities, distributing mail, ad-hoc projects such as coordination for functional on-boarding and request for supplies / repairs
- Prepares professional business communication documents that his/her leader may need assistance with (email communications, internal team announcements, minutes)
- Builds a good understanding of the organizational context and maintains good business relationships with executives and administrative staff across the organizations
- Promotes and supports a fun and team-oriented work environment
- May be assigned / rotated across functions
- Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Educational Background: College degree, preferably in Business Management
- Professional Experience: 2-3 year work experience, preferably in an executive assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Skills Required:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Products.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Interpersonal skills – Can independently handle both oral and written business correspondences for regular information/data gathering and follow-ups
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- At least 1 year experience working in a BPO Contact Center environment
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).